We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that anyone under the age of 18 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give to Us
We collect your name, email address, and other information you directly give us on our website. For example, through the registration process, we may collect Personal Information such as your name and email address. Certain information may be required to register with us or to take advantage of some of the features of the Services.
Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information about you and your computer on our server logs from your browser or devices. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us and those who supply or license to us various content, information, software, data and other materials.
- We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.